- A limited number of wheelchairs are available at the Museum on a first-come, first-serviced basis. Inquire at the Visitor Welcome Center.
- The Rodin Museum offers free Wifi both within the building and in the garden.
Health & Safety Precautions
Mask Requirements: We strongly recommend that everyone wear a mask while visiting the museum. All staff and visitors (age 2+) are required to wear a mask when participating in our family programs. Hand Sanitizers & Enhanced Cleaning: Hand sanitizer units will be available throughout the building. Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces will be in effect throughout the day.
In order to protect the works of art and create a safe environment for all patrons, please observe the following Museum policies:
- Please do not touch the works of art.
- Food and drinks are not permitted within the galleries.
- Bags larger than 8 x 10 x 12 inches may be left in the coat check area. Smaller bags may be carried on one shoulder or handheld.
- Umbrellas may be left in the coat check area or stowed in bag.
- Possession of dangerous materials, including firearms, is not permitted.
- Photography is encouraged, using natural light.
- Please be mindful of others when using your cell phone.
- Please do not sit or step on platforms or ledges.
- Please use only pencil when sketching in the building.
- Sketchbooks are not to exceed 18 x 24 inches.